[SI-LIST] Re: IEEE1394/Ethernet Routing Guidelines

  • From: "Paul Gingras" <paul@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdowsley@xxxxxxxxx>, <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ravinder.Ajmani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:11:26 -0400

Bill,
I don't think so .. I can lose that I mil in the pad alone .. But if your
going to pay me my hourly Rate to sit there and adjust lines inside pads to
meet one mil ... I don't have a problem!!

Regards,

PAUL

Paul J Gingras
KAW USA, LTD.    "Real People .... Real Solutions"
Voice: 603 886 8711 x200    Fax: 603 881 8763   Cell: 603 305 1475
Email: paul@xxxxxxx   Web: www.kaw.com
39 Simon St. Bldg.#4    Nashua, NH 03060

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.