[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: state of the union

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:32:39 -0800

Evan,
   That is a very good point. I was at work a couple weeks ago and had
to search a vehicle that was there. The vehicle belonged to the
California Department of Forestry (it is a nuclear power plant thing).
There were so many things in the back end of his explorer that I could
not look in it. I had him empty it out so I could search them. He said
that he had been in that area a few times in the last few weeks and
never had to do that before. I told him what you just said. I can not be
held responsible for what others do or do not do. I am only responsible
for myself.
Mike Gray