[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why ?

  • From: lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lindenhill German Shepherds)
  • To: TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx, carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:32:54 +0000

The other big help for these judges, is more of our top animals are being
exhibited at the upper end all breed shows. Scoop, Rolf and some others have
helped pave the way in this area.
Now those all breed judges(that care) can begin to see the difference when
reviewing some of the better examples in presented to them from our breed.

Perhaps we should have a chat with the Invitationials about the selection
criteria for extending invites. I think we should talk them into invitations to
all of the animals that have earned a select award as well as those specials
that are doing well in the all breed ring. I would certainly think that more of
our members would exhibit at these venues if that occured.

We are looking for opportunities to exhibit at these venues as well over the
next few years as well, so hope the trend continues.