[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Why ?

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:38:29 EST

The truth is that many of the newer judges dont do a good job with their own
breeds, so how do you exspect they to do with a breed they have hardly
seen????Good judges must have an eye for a dog. They must hgave a god given eye
for
symmetry, balance,    rhythm and the beautiful flowing lines most dogs have.
They must have a eye for the rhythm of the gait on any breed...they all have a
beautiful  rhythmic flow to their gaits...At least the good ones have. It is
this flow we look for in movement. DEpending on the correctness of
structure,the
flow  will differ from dog to dog. There should be an acceptable range
however that allows a dog to be a good moving one.
There are many judges, and i can name many, that will never be able to judge
adequately. These are nonlearners within the dog fancy. I gave up sitting in
the Groug ring with the other judge at all breed shows. The comments I have
heard come out of some of their mouths have been embarrasing to say the least.
These are some big named judges I have heard say ridiculous things. Thet mostly
brag about having put up the dogs with records...dah does that take
tallent...just read the boobs...All judges get Dog Newws every week, Canint
Chronical,
and a couple of others...what is there now what you have a weekly reference for
the top show dogs???

Time to shut up....I will be starting a BLOG soon where I can be heard...I
willletbthe line know where it is!!!

Chuck Kruger dvm
www.dockruger.com