[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pick your tools well

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:28:00 -0400

Oh my - two sensible posts in one day!  I didn't get on here until after
7 pm and two of these from Evan (you must have a heck of a headache by
now) have overwhelmed me!  I need to take a rest now!
    Evan, if you keep this up, none of us will ever recognize you
again...you're showing a different side of yourself.  Or -- have you had
this split personality all along and just hidden it well?
Peggy