[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Justifying the all breed

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:17:30 -0800 (PST)

Fred, I have shown at all breeds and specialties and won at both. I would
rather win a specialty any day, but there are excellent judges in both rings,
Yes, even breeders and owners of other breeds can and do an excellent job in
some cases. I have won under some judges that I will never show to again also.
 A good eye is a good eye and face it, we have some specialty judges that got
their license, because of someone else telling  them how to breed. There are
crooks in both rings and they may not realize it, but other exhibitors know
when that takes place,
EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx wrote:  You will notice that the breeders and exhibitors who
frequent and win in the
all breed ring will go to the ends of the earth to prove the all breed judge
who put them up or finished their dog has a better eye than Capt. Max even
though he or she spent their life breeding and showing Pom.s
PS put any other breed in place of Pom.s

PPSa couple times in the past when I have needed one or two points to finish
I have taken a lotto ticket and entered an all breed.

ppps I know I won't change anybody's mind and you can't change mine but it's
fun saying it out loud. hehehehe

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Ann
www.edangsd.com