[rollei_list] Re: another Epson scan

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 14:41:08 -0700

At 05:00 PM 8/4/2006 -0400, Eric wrote:

We have discussed this a few times on the list and in spite of our best efforts, there are those who will doggedly maintain otherwise. I now have in my possession several very nice graphics-grade 20+" CRT monitors in beautiful condition that were given to me by users who "upgraded" to new technology... I'm all for it!

OTOH the difference in power consumption for a mid-to-large size office can be quite significant...

Eric Goldstein

What I notice most of all is that the blacks are really black. I can fix them with Photoshop Elements, but in general anything black just disappears, but the detail is in the file and I can get it back.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA