[rollei_list] Re: Trying to restore Kodachromes taken 50 years ago

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 21:45:45 +0200

Interesting. The last two frames look ok as far as colors go, although all are
very low contrast. The others seem to have a slight cast to the colors.

My Kodachrome from the 80’s and 90’s isn’t especially old, but still looks
great. As much as I liked and used Velvia when I came out, I still really like
the “natural” contrast and colors of Kodachrome. I for one was very sad to see
it retired from the market.

Thor