[rollei_list] Re: Trying to restore Kodachromes taken 50 years ago

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:44:35 +0200

Carlos,

An interesting experiment.

I normally do not post links to images. In October 2010, a few months before
the end of processing, I exposed the last roll of Kodachrome 25 that I had
stored for many years and had it processed at Dwayne's. 'For most of the time'
the film was stored in the fridge. The colours are, well, make your own
judgement:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fwstutterheim/sets/72157625204565072/

Ferdi,
Drachten, The Netherlands.