[rollei_list] Re: [OT] film vs digital

  • From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2ster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:11:26 -0700

In terms of "winning out".  That news is already in :)  But oddly,
strangely, I find I can continue shooting film, and playing in my
darkroom, and making photographs the old-skool-way just like I always
did.  As Cartman says: "I'll do what I want!"

On 7/20/07, Peter K. <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, there is room for both. To me its more like vinyl LPs v. CDs.
There is always room for both, but one will eventually win out and it
won't be film.

Peter K

--
Peter K