[rollei_list] Re: New NiCad cells for Rolleiflex 3001

  • From: James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 07:48:58 -0700

 On 08/13/10 16:51, Jeff Kelley wrote:
http://www.batteriesplus.com/   will make-up new battery packs as you
describe.  I've had them make some for various items which were no
longer in production.

Hi Jeff:

Yes, I talked to a local store on the phone and they said that it would cost about $25 for 5 AA cells connected together.

I came up with another idea; I find that such battery packs are available as stock items:

http://www.batteryspace.com/nicdbatterypack6v1000mah5xaawithtabs.aspx

This is probably Chinese, but isn't almost everything. :-) It looks like all that I would need to do is remove the shrink wrap and solder the connecting wires.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch