[rollei_list] Re: New NiCad cells for Rolleiflex 3001

  • From: James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:00:07 -0700

 On 08/13/10 14:04, Hauke Fath wrote:
At 7:10 Uhr -0700 13.8.2010, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
The original ones are only 700 mAh but I see that Sanyo also has 1100 mAh.
There's a web shop<http://www.akkuline.de/>  in Germany that offers custom
made battery packs with contacts welded on for the price of the individual
cells plus 2 EUR. I paid 28 EUR for an 8 cell 2/3A SLX pack, and 17 EUR for
the 5 cell AA 3003 pack. Much preferable to soldering the cells both for
space restrictions in the pack case, and the risk of heat damage.

I guess you could find similar offers in the US.

Hi hauke:

Well, the first think I found out was that my ability to read German isn't what it used to be.

I find that their checkout system doesn't seem to want to ship to the Vereinigte Staaten.

I haven't been able to find similar services in the US, but I did find that this is a standard configuration and I can purchase a 5 x AA nicad as a standard item although they are probably Chinese.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch