[rollei_list] Re: New NiCad cells for Rolleiflex 3001

  • From: Jeff Kelley <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 10:54:17 -0700

You will have shipping cost on top of the purchase price, plus if you
find the batteries don't work correctly after you've modified them,
you will probably have no luck getting a refund.

Batteries Plus on the other hand will have done guaranteed work making
sure you have a finished viable battery for nearly the same money....

Jeff