[rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

  • From: "Antonio Garica Russell" <antoniorussell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:22:13 +0100

Not one of mine unfortunately...

Antonio
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen Zak" <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 4:56 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

Beautiful photograph, but needs a little more yellow,

(I kid!  I kid!)

Allen Zak

On Dec 12, 2006, at 3:16 AM, Antonio Garcia Russell wrote:

So I bet you are going to say that this one is too yellow then:

http://www.altphotos.com/Gallery.aspx?a=Photo&photoid=245974

Antonio

On 11 Dec 2006, at 16:02, Mark Rabiner wrote:

Yes I'm all for free love and people having their own opinions and a sense
of humor
But there is a certain extent in a color print where this just ain't true.
There is such a thing in the color printing world as "a bad print".
And Emperor with no clothes on a chat list it seems.
Show that image to 100 custom color printers and all 100 custom color
printers will tell its way way blue. Not 99.  Well ok some will say three
ways. Some one "way". I think the average points blue they will say will be
around 10. Some will say 20. A few may say as little as 7.
So much for objective vs. subjective reality in color printing opinion's.
After you've done it awhile professedly you realize you have to stop BS'ing
yourself and do them ALL good.
And Not just call the bad ones your OWN opinion.

Peace love Woodstock

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40°47'59.79"N