[rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:51:12 -0300 (ART)

Slobodan, the day was blue and the light was blue, the
photographs were taken at dusk beside the river that
is like a lake reflecting the blue sky, the subject
was in shadow and the shadows are blue, I tried to
reproduce the colors according I saw them in the site
and I think I could do it at least according my
monitor; other people with other monitors also liked
the colors for the photographs, the RSXII has cold
colors in comparison with other slide films, it's an
"anti-Velvia" film.
I tried to reduce the blue even more, but it required
a complete new color balance for the photographs and
the light and colors became different regarding the
original, they were not warm in the original scene.
I appreciate very much your suggestion about to use
the color correction filters, I'll explore that area
for the future.-

All the best
Carlos

--- Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>