[rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:57:57 -0300 (ART)

Hi Jim:
        As photographer I sincerely did not notice the
blue excess and this excess became a controversial
issue here and there are very qualified opinions
preferring my originals, anyway I appreciate Slobodan
corrections and your opinion, Slobodan explained some
practical point of views that I'm considering for my
photographs in general.-

All the best
Carlos

Correo Yahoo!