[rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:34:04 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you very much Peter. These photographs and
others I'll upload afterwards are like a posthumous
homage to the Agfa RSXII, I remember you and Ruben B.
recommended me this film some years ago and now I have
a lot of slides in the ISO 50 and ISO 100 versions,
excellent slide film really. I still have seven rolls
in the freezer.

All the best
Carlos

Correo Yahoo!