[rollei_list] Re: Decline of Rollieflex/Film

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:08:48 -0500

Hi Charlie,

I take your word for it, and respect your opinion on it.  I will say that I
know a LOT of "professionals" who are more so advanced amateurs than
professionals.  Most wedding photographers are more so advanced amateurs,
though they are technically professionals, as they make money from it.  So,
I'm not personally sure how to distinguish the difference.

Did you sell both Hasselblads and Rollei TLRs?  If so, did most people
interested in one, also show interest in the other?  What can you say about
the relationship between the two, with respect to the customer?

Regards,

Austin