[roc-chat] Re: Assistance with Repair on ROC PA System

  • From: John Van Norman <yrockets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 22:38:42 -0700

Shoot--I wish I had known this couple of days earlier.  Was just out there
picking up all the radios and chargers. I'd have grabbed it and repaired it at
the same time.  Maybe I can grab it when I take the radios back out and fix up
the week before the next launch.

On the radio front--Veni and I spent a day tearing them down, cleaning them up,
out, and I even fabricated a part to repair that pesky broken charger.  Happy
to report ALL radio's are now in good working order and tested.

I've also ordered more speakers for the PA--they will be here mid-week.  I hear
there's a project Richard wants to do that sounds interesting.

Regards

W. JOHN VAN NORMAN, CEO
VAN NORMAN AUDIO VISUAL, INC
Office: 760-369-3903