[roc-chat] Re: Assistance with Repair on ROC PA System

  • From: Kenneth Brown <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 00:57:16 -0700

I was thinking of a connector like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pcs-2-Pin-Male-Microphone-Jack-Socket-Chassis-Ham-Radio-CB-Yaesu-Connector-/181160316073?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item2a2dff0ca9
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pcs-2-Pin-Female-Microphone-Plug-Connector-CB-HAM-Radio-/181158934068?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item2a2de9f634

Or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Pin-Radio-Power-Vintage-Connector-for-Ham-CB-3pin-/191087717841?pt=US_Radio_Comm_Microphones&hash=item2c7db72dd1

Cheap and rugged.

I prefer not to use cigarette lighter plugs. They tend to be cheap, plastic and
way too large.

Ken