[roc-chat] Re: Assistance with Repair on ROC PA System

  • From: Rick Dickinson <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:28:53 -0700

Richard, I sincerely hope you're talking about boosters....

Cheers,

Rick Dickinson

On 8/27/2014 7:24 PM, R Dierking wrote:
Wow, I wish I was going to XPRS and BALLS this year.
I'll have a good time at the September launch, but you know... Dang, I'm kind of sad now.
It's cool, just take a lot of photos and best of luck on the flights.

Some year, we should do a ROC caravan to Blackrock. We could do a big project; I volunteer to do the strap-ons! Hey, maybe we could modify a bus like the Minnesota guys! OMG.

Richard