[riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:10:57 +0100

In message <f412063a50.Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Gary Jones <localnews@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <1754033a50.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In message <20c3013a50.Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Gary Jones <localnews@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I purchased an Epson S20 printer when the previous 'test' version was
>>> released and I don't recall seeing any banding.
>>
>> By previous test version you mean version 2.30 in early January?

> That's right.

OK, so could both you and Brian please try again using 2.30 with your
existing settings? You can find a copy of version 2.30 at
http://www.mw-software.com/software/gutenprint/downloadsP/gpdriver230.zip

Leave everything exactly as it is currently and simply copy the older
version wherever you wish on your hard disc and activate the copy you
want to be used by double-clicking on its !Boot file. While you are
printing please double check the version number via the menu's Info
entry.

If 2.30 really works better than 2.32, could you please also try
version 2.31, which you can find at:
http://www.mw-software.com/software/gutenprint/downloadsP/gpdriver231.zip

Martin