[riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time.

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:12:18 GMT

In message <641fb83a50.BrianFerris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Brian <brferris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't have version 2.30. I now have the most current 2.32.
> Brian

Well as Martin stated in an earlier email go and download the older
versions and try them and let him know the results so he can try and
track this down for you.

Doug

OK, so could both you and Brian please try again using 2.30 with your
existing settings? You can find a copy of version 2.30 at
http://www.mw-software.com/software/gutenprint/downloadsP/gpdriver230.zip

Leave everything exactly as it is currently and simply copy the older
version wherever you wish on your hard disc and activate the copy you
want to be used by double-clicking on its !Boot file. While you are
printing please double check the version number via the menu's Info
entry.

If 2.30 really works better than 2.32, could you please also try
version 2.31, which you can find at:
http://www.mw-software.com/software/gutenprint/downloadsP/gpdriver231.zip

Martin

--
Using an IYONIX pc and RISC OS 5.13, the thinking person's alternative
operating system to Microsoft Windows.