[riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time

  • From: Brian <brferris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:23:15 GMT

In message <20090314050849.AC6CEC00E05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> riscos-printing Digest  Fri, 13 Mar 2009        Volume: 04  Issue: 027

> In This Issue:
>                 [riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time
>                 [riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time
>                 [riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time
>                 [riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time

> Subject: [riscos-printing] Re: Epson R360 Banding for the first time
> From: Gary Jones <localnews@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:43:35 GMT

> In message <840a0b3a50.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In message <f412063a50.Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>           Gary Jones <localnews@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> That's right.
>>
>> OK, so could both you and Brian please try again using 2.30 with your
>> existing settings? You can find a copy of version 2.30 at
>> http://www.mw-software.com/software/gutenprint/downloadsP/gpdriver230.zip

[snip]

I've downloaded the version on the link above
and I also unticked the option in Printspool simultaneous printing.
I tried this also with the 2.32 version.
I had to wait a little longer for the print. But it was better, the
colours were more even and not bleeding.
The setting in the printer connections was the Universal Serial Bus

I then went back into the the Printer.Connections options and selected
print to file and I thin it was slower and the print head was pausing
between each line, the print quality was fine. Also the print job now
didn't appear in the print spooler queue

--
Check out Brian's pics at:
http://test.dslruser.co.uk/index.php/component/comprofiler/userprofile/Acorns?tab=getgallerytab