[real-eyes] Re: Windows Programs and Others

  • From: Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:25:25 -0600

Jaws versus Window-Eyes.
On any mailing list that discusses adaptive software, that is
potentially a hot button topic that will incite emotional outbursts,
ranting and raving diatribes, and all out flame wars.

Except for this list, of course!
All the software that you mentioned is well represented on this list
by a number of users who I'm sure will be happy to share their
experiences.  .
Many use Jaws with Outlook 2007, some with office 2010, and seem to
indicate that it works well, although some opinions will vary.  My
personal experience is that Jaws works quite well with most aspects of
Office 2007 programs.

People who use other adaptive products will no doubt chime in as well
with their perspective.
Thanks.