[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Symbols design

  • From: "Steven Soroka" <ssoroka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:44:42 -0500

hahaha. much appreciated Enrico.

Something you might want to consider, over time races might want to use
linavalunius names for the gods, but write them using their own alphabet and
language. The sound would remain as similar as possible, but the spelling
and script would be different.  You wouldn't be writing something as:
"golurutish-valun name in linavalunius-more golurutish",

it'd look silly. you'd write "golurutish-valun name in golurutish-more
golurutish".

Unless of course it's a scholar(mage, whatever) writing in linavalunius in
the first place.

maybe I'm just being confusing.  I kinda mean that I think golurut names for
gods should be derived from the Valun names for gods.

looks like you're doing a good job Enrico.