[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Symbols design

  • From: Jens Zetterström <yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:27:43 -0700

>I'm the only one on this list allowed to post things that are off =
>topic.

Well i dont think this is of topic, ...but if you do ..then sorry =/, I
ment to add him under the Pythian group in the ICQ so we easy can
discuss the Golurutish when im in a need of Eng-Golurutish
translations.. =)

By the way Darryl have you uppdated the Task model section on the web so
i dont make the same model as other Artists *thanks*

/yule

.