[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Symbols design

  • From: Jens Zetterström <yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:37:14 -0700

I must say that this is so GREAT... Perfect. I read trught the doc
*quick* i wondering if its so bad TV where you live *smile*

well I must start to learn latin =)

great job! will use it =)

can you translate this to me: The history of the sentinel.

I will test add it to a texture on a book i have created. =)

...yule! =)