[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Symbols design

  • From: "Enrico Rizzato" <arbegas5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:00:08 +0200

I think that every shop or landmark will have its own sign written in
"golurutish": I created the font some weeks ago and I'm still writing down
the grammar rules... the sign will have the name of the shop written in
golurutish and a simple drawing that will show which kind of shop the sign
iteself is related to, for those that won't be interested in learning
golurutish.

Enrico