[pythian] Re: Camera Controls

  • From: Jens Zetterström <yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 03:59:11 -0700

no accually i meant that you can turn the PC with the mouse by moving
the cursor off the center screen but when it fades in *slows down* its
much easyer to locate center of the screen and also where the cursor
are. But when you move the mouse around you will not se the cursor.

By dropping the mouse the PC automatly fokus on the cursor *with a small
delay*. So having the cursor in the top right corner will make the
charakter turn the head and turn around to that facing that direction.

The PC should have the option to display that cursor but i dont think
its necessary.

*hope you understand what i meen* =)

yule