[pythian] Re: Camera Controls

  • From: Jens Zetterström <yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 05:16:36 -0700

Oki I will try to explane.

If you have a small delay on the cursor and character turning, and also
add a small FOV you will get a effect that the outer areas of the screen
will move faster than the middle. So when turning and slowing down it
will be much easier to locate the center off the screen. Then also you
dont need a Cursor.

This is only a thought.. =)

I will try to get a screenshot to you. But i dont know if you understand
with it. it would be better if you tryed it yourself.

Yule