[pythian] Re: CODE, PHASE2 - GUI

  • From: "kk" <krauspe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:38:56 +0200

> Or would people rather I worked on converting some of Andrews models
> so we can see them in the game first?

how would we see them if the rendering system wouldn't work? I think you
should work on the rendering first...

Yo.. about mirrors, they work well. There is a problem in some cases if the
mirror depth is more than 1, thus rendering mirrors in mirror. It works well
for mirros which are perpendicular in any axis. There are some cases which
don't render good, and there are some cases which don't clip well. Ok...
single mirrors work very well and so do mirros which are perpendicular, so
if I don't solve the problem (I am working on it), I will just leave it for
a while because I will go crazy of this high-maths...
i will soon ask Darryl to add a mirror map to a release and see how you
folks run it.

-kk