[pythian] Re: CODE, PHASE2 - GUI

  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:05:52 -0500

> And for the credits... we could also make something like a party (scripted
> map). Models textured with the photos of the team members would walk around
> and celebrate in a middle sized level with streets, houses, trees, (mirrors
> ;), animated water and such things.

LOL! I like that idea :) Good one Kamil, we -must- do that.  BTW,
Darryl you could post that document as something I can read? I don't
have Word 2000 and don't intend on upgrading anytime soon
either. Perhaps HTML?

On another note, I'm going to take another look at the why the
character model has lost its texture, and also try for a first
integration of skeletal animation with the player, so you can walk
around in a skeletal body.

Or would people rather I worked on converting some of Andrews models
so we can see them in the game first?

thanks -mike