[pythian] CODE, PHASE2 - GUI

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:39:58 -0700

I've posted a preliminary design document for the Front End menu system
for the Phase 2 game.  For those not familiar with the terminology, the
Front End is all the menus you use before you get into the game,
including the Main Menu.  Because I've nearly finished all of the
controls I need for the new VGL, I've started trying to figure out how
to use them and any new controls we might need.  This doesn't include
the in-game HUD at all.  I'll work on that later.

Read it (it's a Word2000 doc) at
http://www.pythianproject.org/data/files/fedd.zip and send me some
feedback.  Have I left anything out?  Does anything not make sense?  Is
it too much? Should I have written it in html? ;)

On a side note, I'll be out of town and AFK from Thursday to Sunday, but
if you reply quickly I'll get to read all your comments :)

Darryl