[pythian] Re: CODE - Maps

  • From: "kk" <krauspe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:29:59 +0200

I have just started to prepare the engine for mirrors and other portal
features but I have found a bug.

First, each portal created in the editor creates two sector portals
resulting in traversing all sectors 2^n where n is the traversation depth.
This is bad, but I am not sure how to correct it without any hacks. Darryl?

-kk