[pure-silver] Re: shamefully off topic

  • From: Charlie Thorsten <charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Not to perpetuate the color thread here, but where
do you get your Ciba materials?  I've actually got
an Ilford CAP40 processor that I could do it with,
but the paper and chemistry seem impossible to find,
at least here in San Diego.  Do you mail-order it?
I used to print Cibachrome and I'd love to do it
again.

-Charlie