[pure-silver] Re: shamefully off topic

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:09:38 +0200

Shannon Stoney a écrit :
I know this is really bad to ask on this list, but... when exposing transparency film, do you expose for the highlights (the opposite of negative film)?

--shannon
Hi Shannon !
Yes, and bear in mind that above 5 stop of sBR you will begin to loose something. So if shadows are important, .....
BTW, I do not think this is so off topic, as it is silver imaging, after all
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,