[pure-silver] Re: Selenium followed by T-8 Polysulfide

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:35:15 +0100

Peter

After months of testing, I have now switched to two-bath toning. Depending
on the image intention and the paper used, I tone in KRST 1+19 (1-4 min)
first, followed by KBT 1+31 (1-4 min). I use a 30-minute wash before the
KRST-toning and a 5-minute wash before the KBT-toning.

Such processed print, often exhibit a nice split-tonig effect with blue-isch
shadows (selenium) and warm highlights (polysulphide).

BTW, the print, I contributed to your last print exchange, was processed
that way!

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht