[pure-silver] Re: Personal Dev Times

  • From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:25:58 +0200

I did that with MF for years. Of course it would work for 35mm. Now if I could get a good price on a couple of Leica M6 bodies... :?/

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 13 avr. 06 à 17:42, Ralph W. Lambrecht a écrit :

I have been advocating three camera bodies for 35mm photography, in order to do the Zone System for while. It makes more sense than one might think at first thought. Used 35mm camera bodies are far cheaper than medium-format roll film backs. To prove the point and demonstrate it to some students, I bought three Nikon FM bodies for roughly $300 on eBay. Works well.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com