[pure-silver] Re: Personal Dev Times

  • From: "Breukel, C. \(HKG\)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:13:20 +0200

Hi Ryuji,

Understanding above correctly: does that mean that the rather rigorous
testing for Zone systems as advocated by Adams, Davis and recently by
our Ralph Lambrecht is not that crucial, and perhaps on the overdone
side?

(I myself use half a zone approach half empirical testing: that is if I
try a new film developer combo, I make some curves (exposing a graycard
at different stops, measure the densities, plot the curves). This is a
starting point, and I tweak afterwards when printing real images)

Best,

Cor