[pure-silver] Impassioned Pleas To Manufacturers

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 07:54:02 +0900

Dear Friends,

     I have decided not to make New Year's Resolution. Instead, I am going to
make impassioned pleas to manufacturers and institutions. This year it begins
with:

1. Please make LF shutters - particularly Copal 1's and 0's - with a flash
connection that is easy to use. Perhaps a 6 inch length of sturdy PC cord from
the side of the shutter and the PC socket out on the end of that - then when we
want to change flash connections with the lens under a compendium we do not
have to fumble under the lens in the dark. And the socket cannot break off the
shutter body.

2. Please make Polaroid 4 x 5 sheet film and get it to me in Australia before
it goes out of date.

3. Please make Fuji 4 x 5 instant sheet film to fit my Polaroid holder.

Uncle Dick