[pure-silver] Re: Building sink again

  • From: Ken Sinclair <photo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:38:42 -0700

On 11-Feb-07, at 10:18 AM, Jeffrey Thorns wrote:

Put ergonomics first in designing this sink/darkroom area.

If I may, I would like to add that (efficient) ergonomic design strongly suggests that you should be able to stand relatively erect while still being place your hands "flat" on the bottom of any sink that you are using in your workplace (or at home for that matter).

This should preclude the physical effects (and fatigue) of standing in a "stooped" position over
an extended period of time.

Ken