RE: Plextalk PTP1 Line In

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:00:04 -0600

I use a ptr2 and just love it. I have not had any loss of CD's and I make lots and lots of them.

I'd be interested in all of the above information as I'm thinking about
replacing my ptr1. Over and over CD's have been corrupted in the middle of
recording, and I keep losing really good material that way. Is anyone else
having this problem?
Sharon