RE: Plextalk PTP1 Line In

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:11:38 -0000

Hi Penny,

Apologies if you've already had an answer to this one but, if you've got the
PTR2s, you can download and install the software from the website at the
following URL:

www.plextalk.com/in/download.html

Go to the software download section on the page and download as normal.  In
order to install the software, you will need to have the PTR2 connected to
your computer at that time.  For subsequent use, you can then use the PRS
software without the PTR2 being involved.  You can then use the PRS software
for editing recordings that you make with the Pocket.

I hope this all makes sense.

Regards,

Jamie

****Help support blinded ex-servicemen and women by visiting my Just Giving