[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:48:51 +0000

It's possible, but in this case I don't think so.  Dever refers to the walls as
being wide, which indicates to me that Kaag is essentially square, or at least
rectangle in shape.  Note that an illustration of Torgar in Book 10 depicts
that city as being at least rectangular.  So, I figure that from LW's vantage
point, the distance from one corner of the wall to another corner was forty
miles.