[projectaon] Re: Editor's Companion Submission

  • From: <ch.honza@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:23:57 +0100

It is possible: base CS 34, +5 (Weaponmastery) +8 (Kai Surge) +4 (GM bonus for
books 13-16) +2 Alether :-)

Jan

 On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, pamail.cgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 > (ft) 17tdoi 53:  [jc: If you manage to kill Tagazin outright, you cannot
 > obtain the Power Spike, and therefore you cannot defeat Ixiataaga. Is it
 > possible that your Weapon improved by Dessi Stone is effective against
 > him? (also in section 230)]

 I'm too lazy to work it out, but is it mathematically possible to have the
 CS of 52 that would be necessary to kill Tagazin outright without the
 Sommerswerd?  (Base CS of 34 + 8 for Kai-surge + 5 for Weaponmastery...
 Any way of getting the remaining 5?)

 Ben