[projectaon] Re: Editor's Companion Submission

  • From: feline1 feline1 <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:35:37 +0000

 I think Dever's original text works best if read in a Yorkshire accent :)

 On Tue 02/02/10 17:28 , Jonathan Blake jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sent:
 On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Sam Seaver  wrote:
 > I grew up learning "dwell" in the context of physical location, and
 > only later did I read its use in context of mental location.  A good
 > place to read up its usage would be LOTR.

 I guess it comes to me to decide the controversy. Before I do, let me
 ask: did anyone fail to understand what was meant, or was it just a
 quick "What?... oh" moment?

Links:
------
[1] mailto:samseaver@xxxxxxxxx