[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:33:25 +0200

2013/7/23 Jack van Zyl <jack.vanzyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for setting up the sub-board.
>
> So I've done this thing this weekend where I changed my name. I've got the
> deed poll to prove it :-)
>
> I just found my given first name Petrus unwieldy and decided on a
> shortened version of my second name.
>
> I've just registered on the forum. User name is jackvanzyl.

OK, I've now created the board here:
http://projectaon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=lonewolfadventures

It is not yet visible (though accessible if you know the URL); just tell me
when you want it to be. I've given it the description "Information, support
and feedback forum for Jack van Zyl's Lone Wolf Adventures, a HTML5 based
for playing the Project Aon editions of the Lone Wolf books.", please tell
me if you want it changed.

If you have any questions about the (rather limited) capabilities of our
forum, you can just ask me or use this board:
http://projectaon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=moderators

--
Thomas