[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:35:55 -0700

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:31 PM, P van Zyl <pete.vanzyl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the interest, and apologies, I didn't intend to violate the
> license! I've removed the subdomain from the liquidstateltd.com DNS record.
> TTL is 60 but may take a while.

No apologies necessary.

> I was also thinking of turning this into a mobile web app, similar to the
> Lone Wolf Saga Android game, using PhoneGap (http://phonegap.com/). I hope
> that will be okay?

I haven't looked at PhoneGap, but the guideline has been that the app
can be hosted anywhere, but the data must be hosted on projectaon.org.
The app must also make it clear to the user that it's downloading its
data from projectaon.org. I think of these apps as specialized
browsers for Project Aon. :)

> There's still loads to do, and the app is also in its current form pretty
> Google App Engine specific. It would be great to get it online as a
> projectoan.org subdomain.
>
> Jon, I've just invited you as an admin to the Google App Engine application.

I've accepted the invitations that you sent (thank you). What's next?