[projectaon] Re: A responsive web app for the Lone Wolf gamebooks with offline capabilities

  • From: "Eric Zollman" <ericzollman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:25:06 -0500

That idea sounds good to me. On my staff page I already have links for each book that opens the book and the appropriate action chart. Should be easy enough to add those links to the main page for each book.

-Eric Zollman

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:47:26 -0500, Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Jack van Zyl
<jack.vanzyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, would it be possible to add it to the list of Tools at the bottom
of this page http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Books? It's not nearly as
feature complete as the JavaScript Action Charts
(http://www.projectaon.org/staff/eric/) or the Statskeeper
(http://www.projectaon.org/en/statskeeper/), but would be great to be added.
Would that be a good idea?

Added.

Actually looking at the list of tools available there at the bottom of
the Books page, I wonder if they're kind of languishing there for lack
of attention. What does everyone think of adding all of those tools to
the book pages where appropriate (e.g. on the Flight from the Dark
page for everything capable of playing that book)?